For decades career centers, community colleges, technical colleges, and universities have teamed with Proactive Technologies, Inc. to provide the PROTECH™ system of managed human resource development to their valued clients. It is a logical, easily implemented and cost-effective and efficient system of worker development for the accelerated transfer of expertise™.
Structured on-the-job training materials are created to match the employer’s job requirements in a “rapid response” designed with legal defensibility and ISO/TS/AS compliance in mind. The PROTECH© software system automatically generates immediately usable documents for each step of the human resource development process, which dramatically expands the project scope and reduces project costs. These include:
- Hiring and Management Materials: Job Descriptions, Job Profile Analysis, Job/Employee-Specific Performance Appraisal;
- Pre and Post-Hire Job-Specific Assessments;
- On-the-Job Training Outlines and Plans;
- On-the-Job Training Checklists (Complete for New-hires; Customized for Incumbents);
- Technical Procedures for Job Performance Aids (Simple or Illustrated).
PROTECH provides many other workforce development tracking and reporting applications. One revision updates all materials! Among the many workforce development uses, this approach is perfect for:
- Lean manufacturing and process improvement;
- Competency or Hybrid apprenticeship programs – detailed, structured on-the-job training for youth, adult, dislocated and disadvantaged trainees , clearly aligned with job-relevant related technical instruction;
- Effective work-based training/certification for emerging occupations – for new-hires and incumbents;
- Development of training standards for tracking the effect on the employer’s bottom line;
- Internships and cooperative education materials development and program support;
- Economic development – assistance in relocating or replicating job classifications to support expanding small to large organizations – any industry type.
Structured on-the-job training leads to a “Certificate of Job Mastery™” documenting: 1) that each worker has demonstrated competency of the required core skills and abilities through learning to master the task-based, on-the-job training instruction; and that 2) the worker further demonstrated mastery of each required task of the trainee’s job classification. This is demonstrated in the correct performance of all employer-specific tasks required of the trainee’s job classification. Records are collected, reported and archived to recognize each individual’s increasing worker value and capacity. Proactive Technologies, Inc. provides other project-related products and services, including:
- Workforce training program development, management and support – locally, regionally, statewide, nationally and internationally;
- Existing work process and training program conversion;
- Program integration with other credentialing programs;
- Work process design and improvement documentation;
- Client’s data conversion to electronic formats;
- Turnkey program setup and support (the client’s data installed on the client’s licensed PROTECH software), with customization available;
- In-house PROTECH trainer training and support.
Experience the power of the “accelerated transfer of expertise™.” Raise worker capacity, work quality and quantity, increase safe performance and compliance while lowering the internal costs of training. Realize a higher and sustained return on worker investment…faster!
Grant funds may be available for your project. For more information, or to schedule an onsite or online presentation, contact Dean Prigelmeier, President of Proactive Technologies, Inc.